Registration for SQL Summer Camp 2015 is now closed!
Registering for SQL Summer Camp is easy.
Once you have decided to join us at SQL Summer Camp you can download the forms from this page.
If you are coming alone as a Camper we only need the Camper registration form and waiver completed.
If you have Stowaways joining you then make sure there is a Stowaway registration and Waiver completed for each of them.
Once you have the forms completed, return them to us at: email@example.com
- +How do we register?
To register you will need to download the various forms using the links above. The forms will all need to be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. At that time we will create an invoice that can be paid online via credit card or bank transfer or by check.
- +How do we pay?
Visa and MasterCard are accepted online, American Express can be accepted via phone and check payments can be made via mail. Options will be noted on the invoice for camp when received. Full payment must be received by the end of the registration period (4/30/2015) or your spot in camp will be released for others to take.
- +Will there be payment plans available?
Yes! We created a program to allow you to make a 1, 2 or 4 payments for your registration. We do have a processing fee for being able to provide this service so the breakout of pricing is as follows:
– 1 payment = $2,500 for camper + any additional costs for Stowaways
– 2 payments = $2,750 for camper + any additional costs for stowaways. This is split into 2 equal payment amounts with the final payment due before the registration cut off date of 4/30/2015
for example, a camper bringing their spouse on the full stowaway program would have a cost of $2,750 + $1,000 for a total of $3,750. This will be split into 2 payments of $1,875
– 4 payments = $3,000 for camper + any additional costs for stowaways. This is split into 4 equal payments with final payment due before the registration cut off date of 4/30/2015
for example, a camper bringing their spouse on the full stowaway program would have a cost of $3,000 + $1,000 for a total of $4,000. This will be split into 4 payments of $1,000
– All payments need to be received and processed by the registration cutoff date of 4/30/2015. If payment is not received in full by that time your registration will be forfeited and refunds issued according to our refund policy.
- +What is the refund policy?
100% refund if cancelled up to 90 days prior to official camp start date.
50% refund if cancelled less than 90 days prior to official camp start date.
0% refund if cancelled less than 30 days prior to official camp start date.
- +Can we transfer our reservation to someone else?
You can receive a 100% refund up to 90 days prior to the event. If within the 90 days of camp starting, there is an option to transfer your reservation to somebody else for a $99 transfer fee. Transfer requests must be approved by WaterOx Consulting, Inc in writing at email@example.com