- Fresh baked goods made daily
- Produce from the farms just up the way
- Seafood straight off the boats
- Meats from local farms
We bring in the best we can to provide high quality meals, snacks and desserts during your time at camp.
- +What type of food will be served?
We are aiming to provide a true taste of the Maritimes! Everything from baked goods, fresh seafood, salads, soups, and more! There will be lots to choose from every day.
- +What if I have food allergies or sensitivities?
We will ask on the registration forms if you have any food allergies/sensitivities. Our food providers are used to preparing foods with allergies in mind.
- +How many meals will be served each day?
We will have three meals a day along with snacks available throughout the day.
- +Can we bring our own food?
If you are staying in cottage you have a full kitchen available so you can bring and prepare your own meals if you like.
- +Can those that come along with me but aren't campers eat as well?
Absolutely! Meals for campers are included, but others can be added for a fee.
- +Will there be alcohol? Can I bring my own?
Some evenings we may have alcohol available, otherwise you are welcome to bring your own. Just be responsible with it.
- +Will there be vegan / vegetarian food available?
Yes! we will have some vegan / vegetarian options. PLEASE be sure to tell us on your registration form so we can make sure to always have enough available.
- +Nova Scotia eh? Will there be seafood?
You betcha! We will have seafood available every day, and are even planing a huge lobster feast on our final night!
- +Any recipes to share?
Check out some traditional Nova Scotia recipes on our recipes page!