If you would like to stay in one of the cottages please contact MacLeod Cottages and let them know you are with SQL Summer Camp and they will get you taken care of.
We strongly encourage teaming up with other campers to share cottages as all cottages will be available on a first come first serve basis.
Each cottage includes:
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove/oven, fridge, coffee pot, toaster, pots/pans, utensils, etc.
- 3 pc bathroom with shower
- Living room/dining room
- Bedrooms may have queen, double or two twins
- Pets are allowed in all cottages
- Most cottages have an outdoor area with a picnic table, lawn chairs or a deck
- Each cottage has a fireplace/insert or woodstove
- One or two bars of cell service in many places (not necessarily in your cottage though, but near the House & Loft we will have some signal)
- Each has an alarm clock/radio
- Most cottages are on the beach or within 500ft.
- We will be providing the linens and towels for all Campers and their Stowaways
Currently we have the following cottages reserved for our campers (others may be available as well):
*Click the photos for more pics of the cottages at MacLeod’s facebook page & be sure to Like them too!
Cranberry Knoll – 3 bedrooms
(all double beds)
Heart’s Content – 4 bedrooms
(3 double beds, 1 room with 2 twin beds)
The current cottage room rates
$35 / adult / night ( 7 nights = $245 / adult)
$20 / night / child (7 nights = $140 / child)
If you are bringing the whole family and need a whole cabin, MacLeod Cottages may be able to provide a full family discount.
View MacLeod’s Cottages and Canteen in a larger map